Products in this Bundle (4)
- Snowman matching activity is a great winter-themed activity or game for young kids. Kids can work on visual discrimination and color skills while playing a fun snowman game. Perfect for preschool, pre-k, or early childhood education classroom. No reading is required.*Please note that this product
- A snowman color matching activity that is a perfect activity for your preschool, pre-k, or prekinders classroom. Snowman color matching activities are perfect for your snowman theme, winter theme, or snow theme learning centers.*Please note that this product is included in my Snowman Activities Bun
- Snowman sequencing activity is a perfect winter activity for your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education or speech language classroom. These how to build a snowman activities are a perfect addition to your winter theme, snowman theme, or snow theme lesson plans or units.*Please note that
- This cute snowman roll and cover game is a great addition to your math centers or math work stations in preschool, pre-k or kindergarten. Perfect for a snowman theme or winter theme or lesson plans. Use for independent practice or as a small group game.The set includes the following:- a dot patter
These snowman activities are perfect for your winter-themed unit in preschool, pre-k, SPED, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and early childhood classrooms. This set includes 3 of my snowman activities plus a bundle bonus in 1 money-saving bundle. Updated in 12/15 to include new graphics and new activities.
This bundle includes the following:
Snowman Color Match Activity Cards:
Students will practice color identification as they attach color hats to snowman color cards. The set includes purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink, white, brown, and black snowman cards with a matching hat for each color. Attaching and pulling off the hats can also a great fine motor activity. Instructions and ideas are included.
How to Build a Snowman Interactive Sequencing Activity:
Snowman sequencing activity is a perfect winter activity for your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education or speech language classroom. These how to build a snowman activities are a perfect addition to your winter theme, snowman theme, or snow theme lesson plans or units.
**Updated in 11/17 with a story starter page
Children can practice sequencing and the concepts of first, next, last as they determine the order of steps to build a snowman. Laminate the activity to use it year after year.
The set includes:
✔ 6 snowman sequencing cards
✔ a 4-step sequencing board
✔ a 6-step sequencing board
✔ a "How to build a snowman" story starter page
The activity can be adapted to the learning level of your students.
This activity set is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, homeschool, or special education classroom. It is also a great activity to use in speech therapy. When you add hook and loop tape to the sequencing board and cards, the activity becomes a great fine motor exercise. This sequencing activity will be a perfect addition to a thematic unit on winter, snowmen, snow,
Snowman sequencing cards are approximately 3 x 4 inches, completed 4-step sequencing board measures approximately 7.5 x 14.5 inches, and completed 6-step sequencing board measures approximately 7.5 x 21.25 inches. I always use easy to read fonts for our early learners.
Snowman Matching Game:
Snowman matching activity is a great winter-themed activity for young kids. Kids can work on visual discrimination and color skills while playing a fun snowman game. Perfect for preschool, pre-k, or early childhood education classroom. No reading is required.
The activity includes the following:
✔6 snowman game boards
✔27 game cards
* You will need game markers (pennies, chips, etc.) to complete the game. Add fine motor practice by using clothespin clips as game markers.
The game can be played with up to 6 players. Children select a game card and look for the pictured object on their game board.
Snowman Play Dough Mats:
A bundle bonus!!! Two different play dough mats are included. Use with play dough, molding foam, or even add buttons and sticks. These are great for fine motor play and practicing basic math concepts.
What are teachers saying about this snowman activity bundle?
"My students can't seem to get enough of snowmen! Thank you for the motivating and exciting bundle that provided learning opportunities!"
"Can't say enough about the quality of the bundle and how much easier it makes my life!"
"I loved this bundle, and it made my winter theme come together perfectly! Great product that was loved by my students! Can't wait to use this for years to come."
"So much stuff to use and do. Glad I didn't have to make it all myself!!"
Do you want to be the first to know when I add new hands-on resources to the store? Be sure to follow me.