This Super Fun Snowman book and resource/activity packet is perfect for WINTER. This story will give you and your students lots of opportunities to work on receptive & expressive language skills! The book also includes a Bingo/Memory/Matching card games, sequencing activity, a list of specific WH and YES/NO questions, a word association activity, visual cue cards for rhyming, a coloring/drawing snowman activity, and other suggested activities too!
1. Interactive Snowman/Winter Storybook w/matching pieces
(p. 1 - 30)
2. EXTRA large Snowman with hats & EXTRA large box for sequencing (p. 31 – 38)
3. Bingo/Memory/Vocabulary/Follow Directions Board Games and question cards (p. 39 - 44)
4. List of WH and yes/no questions (p. 45)
5. Word Association/Matching (p. 46 – 49
6. Visual Cue Card of SNOWMAN (p. 50)
7. Coloring/Drawing Snowman page (p. 51)
8. PECS/AAC pictures (p. 52 - 53)
For other fun Winter resources for building receptive & expressive language skills click on this link!
MORE SUPER FUN WINTER BOOKS & RESOURCES
Monae’s Books are Interactive Stories used for developing and improving receptive and expressive language skills for children with language and/or learning disabilities. Some of the skills these books target are vocabulary development, social skills, and behaviors. You can use this product to develop skills for following directions, matching, making choices, pointing, imitating words, yes/no questions, or answering WH questions. Teachers and Speech-Language Pathologists will find using these stories make teaching these skills fun and easy.