This cute snowman roll and cover game is a great addition to your math centers or math work stations in preschool, pre-k or kindergarten. Perfect for a snowman theme or winter theme or lesson plans. Use for independent practice or as a small group game.
The set includes the following:
- a dot pattern game board
- a 1-6 game board
- a +1 addition (one more) game board
- a -1 subtraction (one less) game board
- printable snowflake counters
The set includes 4 different game boards so that you can challenge kids at different levels of learning. I have also included some printable snowflake circles. The circles can be used to cover the squares on the game board but little erasers, small snowflake ornaments, cotton balls, etc can be used in their place.
You will need a standard 1-6 die to play.
Additional Snowman Resources:
• Snowman Activities Bundle: Snowman Themed Activities for Preschool and Pre-K
• Snowman Activities | Snowman Color Matching Activities | Winter Color Matching
• Snowman Activities | Snowman Matching | Snowman Game
• Snowman Activities| Snowman Sequencing | How to Build a Snowman Activity
Additional Snow Theme Resources
• Snowflake Counting 1-10 Interactive Hole Punch Counting Books
• Snowflake Templates for Winter Fine Motor Practice | Snowflake Scissor Skills
• Snowflake math activities | snow math counting mats 0-20
• Snowflakes Activities | Color Sort Activity | Preschool Winter Activities
• Snowflakes | Snowflake Activities Bundle | Winter Activities Bundle
• snowflakes | snowflake matching puzzles | snow activities