BRRRRR...shake the snow off and lets get down to business! All you have to do is PRINT AND GO! Do you own my No Print Snowman Language packet? This Print and Go is the perfect compliment to the No Print, but it can also be stand alone packet.
Snowman Language Print and Go includes the following:
***Each section contains a letter to parents to be sent home with the skills pages for homework.***
1) Categories: You get a total of 10 pages. 5 pages ask the students to identify the images within a category and 5 pages ask the student to name 3 things within a specific category.
2) What Does Not Belong?: You get a total of 10 pages. 5 pages have images arranged in groups of 3 and 5 pages contain scenes to identify the objects that don't belong.
3) Following Directions: You get 10 pages. Included are 2 pages for 1-step directions, 2 pages for 2-step directions, 2 pages for 2-step temporal directions, 2 pages for conditional directions and 2 pages to complete a winter scene.
4) Object Function: You receive 10 pages. 7 pages contain images and ask the students what you do with each image and 3 pages describe the function with images in a field of 2 for the student to choose the correct answer.
5) General "WH" Questions: You get 10 pages. There are 2 pages of who questions, 2 pages of what questions, 2 pages of where questions, 2 pages of when questions and 2 pages of why questions.
6) Word Associations: You get 10 pages. The first 5 pages have images and ask how they are related/associated and the last 5 pages contain words and ask how they are related/associated.
7) Synonyms: You get 6 pages. Each page lists words and ask the student to produce synonyms for each word.
8) Antonyms: You get 6 pages. Each page lists words and asks the student to produce antonyms for each word.
9) Multiple Meaning Words: You receive 5 pages. Each page contains multiple meaning words and asks the students to explain 2 different meanings for each word.
10) Inferencing: You get 5 pages. Each pages contains 4 short descriptions and asks the students to determine what is being described/talked about.
11) Main Idea: You get 10 pages/passages. Read each passage and determine the main idea. (These are the same passages in the No Print Snowman Language packet.)
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credit and have a chance to be picked for the “Speechy Feedback” linky party! If your comment is chosen you will win a free product of your choice!