Snowman Winter Tracing Lines Worksheets for Preschool and Toddler
Also included in
- This NO-PREP Winter Tracing Lines BUNDLE has 300+ pages of Winter prewriting worksheets. Perfect for toddler and preschool kids, you can use this resource as a fun prewriting practice activity or last-minute winter theme activities.⭐This Winter Tracing Lines BUNDLE includes:Penguin TracingPolar BearPrice $26.80Original Price $33.50Save $6.70
- Looking for NO-PREP Snowman preschool activities for your Winter unit? This Snowman Activities BUNDLE includes tracing lines practice, tracing letters and math activities. Perfect for preschool, pre-K, and Kindergarten kids' Snowman unit, Winter units, learning binders, busy books, morning works, anPrice $27.60Original Price $34.50Save $6.90
- Looking for no-prep winter Snowman tracing activities for your beginning learners? This preschool Snowman Tracing Bundle is perfect for your winter or holiday fine motor activities. Your kids will have fun tracing lines in the paths with the adorable Snowman, snow globes and more⭐ This NO-PREP resouPrice $12.80Original Price $16.00Save $3.20
Looking for Winter pre-writing worksheets? Grab this NO PREP Winter Snowman Tracing Lines for Preschool and Toddler activities.
Just print the tracing pages and poof! and your kids will be ready for their Snowman theme prewriting practice.
Use this packet for your preschool Snowman theme activities, or morning works line tracing practice activity.
❤️Save 20% by having ALL Snowman-themed tracing activities
⭐ Snowman Winter Lines Tracing Included:
- Horizontal Line Tracing
- Vertical Lines Tracing
- Castle Line Tracing
- Diagonal Line Tracing
- Zigzag Line Tracing
- Curve Line Tracing
- Challenging Curves Tracing
- Shapes Tracing (circle, square, trapezoid, diamond, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon)
- Tracing numbers 1-10
⭐ Use this resource for:
- Winter activities
- Snowman theme activities
- Fine motor skills additional activities
- Morning Tubs
- Early Finisher, and more!
⭐ IDEAS: Few ways this resource can help you
✅ Tracing practice -
- Pull out your crayons & let your kids trace the lines, or
- Laminate the pages & have your kids trace using
- dry erase markers, or
- q-tips dipped with watercolors/paints
✅ Scissors cutting practice -
- Cut them into a few cutting strips
- Let your kids have fun cutting along the dotted lines.
✅ Sensory play -
- Laminate the pages
- Put shaving cream/whipping cream on the laminated pages
- Let your kids have fun tracing on the creams
✅ Dot Sticker Activity -
- Have your kids peel of dot stickers (perfect for pinch grip practice)
- Let them put the dot stickers along the tracing lines (perfect for eye-hand coordination activities)
⭐ Earn Your TPT Credit - Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
⭐ Follow Me - Click HERE to follow my store so you won't miss exciting new resources.