Have fun teaching explanatory writing this winter with this How to Make A Snowman writing unit. Students will write about how they think a snowman is made, then participate in a hands-on activity, and finally write about what they have experienced.
Everything is included!
You Will Receive
• Graphic organizers for writing out what they believe are the steps for making a snowman.
• Recipe cards for how to make sensory snow.
• Recipe cards for how to make snow paint.
• A curated links sheet to snowman making videos on YouTube.
• Graphic organizers and final copy paper for after they complete the hands on activity.
Differentiated Options for Nearly Every Step!
Looking for More Winter Themed Writing Resources? Try These:
⭐ Writing Prompts for Second Graders | December Themes
⭐ Writing Prompts for Second Graders | January Themes
⭐ Writing Prompts for Second Graders | February Themes
⭐ Mitten Writing Mini-Book
that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. Followers get the best deals!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions through my store or on my blog at www.CarrberryCreations.com