A snowman lift-the-flap template. A fun booklet for your students to make and present information in.
• Snowman with snow background. With border. A4 size.
• Snowman with snowflake background. With border. A4 size.
• Snowman with no background. A4 size.
• Snowman with no background. A5 size.
How to make:
1. Decorate/draw/write in the ‘belly’ templates. Use as many as you want.
2. Staple the ‘belly’ pieces onto the snowman.
3. Cut out (do this only for the snowmen templates that do not have a border)
Ideas for inside the snowman:
* Winter vocabulary.
* Facts about winter.
* Words that begin with ‘S’.
* Differences / similarities between summer and winter.
* Things I like to do in the winter (pictures or writing).
to view more lift-the-flap templates.
© Suzanne Welch Teaching Resources
Earn TpT credits by providing feedback on this product after you purchase it. These credits can be used to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking on the green star next to my store logo. You will receive notifications about upcoming sales in my store, my new products, freebies, etc.