Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.24 MB | 6 pages
Editable project for your students to see what it is like to be a teacher and plan a lesson! Great tool for summative assessment of studied material, because, as we all know, you cannot teach something if you do not know it yourself! While this project is designed for students to teach about revolution, it can be easily edited to fit ANY subject or topic.
This 6 page file includes:
- Project Task Sheet with organized task instructions, step-by-step process details, resource list, and student checklist.
- Resource Sheet detailing Gardiner's 8 Multiple Intelligences
- Pre-Project Questionnaire with 6 questions to help guide student learning
- Peer Review Worksheet so students can peer edit and share ideas
- Formative and Summative Rubrics for students and teacher use
*Students will need internet and library access
Ideas for Implementation:
Before assigning this project, model using a picture book to teach content and discuss the importance of picture books to learning.
I used this project as one of three different option students could choose.
This could be used for extra credit or assigned to gifted and talented students.
Once students are finished, pair up with elementary students and have your students teach their students!