In this episode we learn why doctors do what they do when we have a check up. Dr. Kyle Bow shares with us how he figured out in high school that this was what he wanted to be when he grew up.
To promote wellness, take a long walk or bike ride together this week to a place you've never gone before, even if it's just a new trail nearby. Get your heart pumping and see how you feel once you finish your ride!
+Parents/teachers ask kiddos:
1. Would you be more excited about trying a healthy new recipe or trying to exercise together as a family?
2. Tell me one thing you learned about our bodies from Dr. Kyle in this video.
3. Have you ever helped someone without being asked? How did it feel?
+Kiddos ask parents/teachers:
1. Have you ever been really sick or had to go to the hospital for some reason?
2. Can you think of a time when you helped someone and it made you feel good inside?
3. Tell me one thing you do all the time to stay healthy.