In this episode we learn about helicopter aviation and how a helicopter flies and how police agencies use helicopters to keep us safe.
+Build your own helicopter rotor challenge: you will need dowel rods, craft sticks, duct tape and beads. Watch the instructional video to learn how to make your own and conduct your own experiment.
+Little learners ask parents/teachers:
1. Have you ever had to work a long time to get the job you wanted?
2. Do you love the job you have now, or would you prefer to be doing something different?
3. What is the greatest challenge or adventure you've had in your job?
+Parents/teachers ask little learners:
1. What kind of job are you interested in or admire?
2. Would you enjoy being a pilot? Why? What would you enjoy more?
3. Do you have any questions about what I do at my job?