In this episode we get to hang out with our new friends Alex, Sydney & Julia to learn all about the family business they started that resulted from their love of Disney pin trading. Filmed at Walt Disney World’s Epcot Center, March 19, 2017.
Check out the GoPinPro guys at http://www.gopinfolio.com or on social media @GoPinPro
THIS EPISODE'S CHALLENGE:
+As a class, or with your family, think of a small business idea you could create together. This could be as simple as selling food at a garage sale or more involved like introducing a new product or invention or starting an online reselling business!
TEACHERS ASK STUDENTS:
1) What is something you love to do and wish you could get paid for? How do you think you could turn this love into a job?
2) Can you name 3 famous people who started their own businesses based on things they loved to do?
3) What is something you absolutely love to collect?
STUDENTS ASK TEACHERS:
1) Do you love what you do for a living? How did you know what you wanted to do?
2) Have you ever considered doing something totally different for a living? Why did you decide not to?
3) What kinds of things did you collect as a kid?