These reader response questions are based on the expository text 'So You Want to Be President' - in the Reading Street Fourth Grade Unit Two Week Five Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Summary writing plus writing prompt
4. Spider web - graphic organizer
5. Expository writing prompt and writing helpers ( pre-write)
5. Draft sheet
6. Expository writing checklist
7. Publish sheet
8. Vocabulary sheet ( meanings and words match up)
9. Vocabulary / Synonyms and Antonyms circles
7. Organizational chart for writing prompt
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.