Also included in
- This bundle has 204 printable or digital pages exploring female soccer players in the NWSL and 2019 Women's World Cup. Students analyze the emotions and action within games by describing photos of players in action: Fighting for position to head the ball, Kicking and blocking other players (defens$15.00$28.50Save $13.50
22 or pages exploring soccer fouls and injuries from the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup: slide tackles, heading the ball, stepping on an opponent’s foot, head-to-head collisions, yellow cards and red cards. Students write about the fouls and injuries of the women’s game of soccer, getting angry, unsportsmanlike conduct, referees, team captains, and more.
- Linda Sembrant (Netherlands) kicking Alex Morgan (US),
- Alex Morgan comforting Miranda Nild (Thailand) after the game,
- Hedvig Lindahl (Sweden) and Alexandra Popp (Germany),
- Virginia Torrecilla (Spain) and Megan Rapinoe (US),
- Elise Bussaglie (France) and Lindsey Horan (US),
- Becky Sauerbrunn’s bloody face,
- Kosovare Asllani (Sweden) being carried off the field,
- Caroline Graham Hansen (Norway) and Kang Chaerim (Korean Republic),
- Steph Houghton getting stomped at the end of their game,
- and more.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
If you want to see samples pages, then take a look at the Preview. And if you want more SOCCER activities:
If you want BASKETBALL activities:
If you want BASEBALL activities: