Which sounds like a more fun way to teach soccer skills?
1. Please dribble with your left foot around the gym and trap the ball.
2. Left foot, wall, right foot, trap, repeat visuals that are projected/printed on the wall for students to visually see.
Watch students read, interpret the information, perform the skill and work on soccer skills in a fun, easy, and engaging way.
Over 25 different slides with
1. Soccer Vocabulary
2. Soccer Vocabulary Visual Test
3. Built in timers you can add to slides
4. Visually attractive and easy to understand slides
5. Create your own skill charts
Look for even more visual charts coming soon.....
I have some exciting things going on and I wanted to share the news, a few special announcements, and some free Health and PE resources.
Swing by my New Health and PE Website!
Get financially fit with my latest adventure...
The Financially Free Teacher a movement helped to provide teachers with quality information, resources, and encouragement to empower them financially!
Lastly, take a few laps around my store and explore my Top-Selling Resources:
2014 (37 Weeks) w/ Top Selling Field Day
2015 (36 Weeks) w/ Out of this World Field Day
2016 (41 Weeks) w/ Wacky Field Day
2017 (40 Weeks) w/ Surfing into Summer Field Day and PE Formations
2018 (40 Weeks) w/tons of Bonus Resource Surprises
2019 (40 Week) w/Welcome to the Jungle Field Day and tons of Bonus Resources
***FREE***(Please take time to leave feedback)
When you are done be sure to do those 5 burpees!