This is a bundled set of three resources: all are similar in content but differentiated for levels of ability.
Each one has:
- a short six-paragraph text discusses the origins of soccer and the game as it is played today; the texts are written at three levels (reading levels grades 5-7)
- The activities are designed for ESL students as they focus on vocabulary, grammar and listening.
Included are (all these relate to the text)
- vocabulary words,
- Fast Facts,
- a worksheet with two comprehension exercises for each reading level.
The second feature for each level is a listening exercise which includes:
- a teacher’s guide,
- two copies of the short listening exercise text (one copy has the sentences numbered),
- and three charts that relate to the listening exercise
- 6 Multiple Choice questions that may be done as a supplemental activity or as a quiz.
Answer keys are included.
Each level of the lesson plans can also be purchased individually in my store.