This 66 page soccer themed package is filled with games, crafts, worksheets and othe activities for preK and Kindergartners.
What is in this package:
- 20 wallcards with shirts and soccer balls – the number of soccer balls on the cards is the same number as the number on the shirts.
- 10 wallcards with numbered shirts, this time with an empty box under it, so the students can draw the same number of soccer balls in the box.
- 20 smaller cards with numbered shirts. Cut out the cards and let the students put them on a line with pegs, in the correct sequence .
- 2 pages with 6 photocards each: print these pages (twice!) and cut out the cards so you can play a memory game.
- 20 wallcards with a different location of the ball on each card - let the students describe where the ball is (bottom-right, above, top-left etc.) .
- 2 worksheets with writing patterns - let the students finish the pattern to reach the goal (literally!).
- 3 worksheets with soccer shirts where the students have to finish the number sequence (1 worksheet with numbers 1-10, 1 worksheet with numbers 11-20, and 1 empty worksheet which you can fill in yourself).
- A template to make your own soccer ball – let the students cut out the shapes and let them glue them on the circle (example included).
- A template to make your own soccer pitch / stadium - let the students cut out the objects and glue them on a piece of green paper (example included).
- A template of a soccer shirt - let the children cut out the shirt and color them.