Leveled Social Comic Strips available to help students understand the social skill: Positive Mindset.
- I use this resource in a variety of social groups to encourage ownership and carryover of social skills.
- I created this resource for my older students (upper elementary, middle school & high school) working on social skills. Many social stories I find or create myself, can be juvenile and my students struggle to relate to them.
- This resource is meant for students to use their creativity to understand and explain a social skill. When they create the story themselves, I find they relate to it best and I see more success with generalization & carryover into the classroom.
What is included?
- A description of the social skill, Positive Mindset written in social narrative format
- Completed comic strip to use as an example or social narrative
- Illustrate-able comic with language content provided to be used for students to create their own comic related to positive mindset
- Blank comic strip for student to independently complete social comic related to Positive Mindset
**Link to an edit-able version available on Final Page of PDF.** I made an editable version to help individualize for students.
Please e-mail me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions (like what other social skills you want to see!).