Also included in
- Do you struggle with social skills groups? Is coming up with materials and goals difficult for you? I designed these social skills materials to get your social skills students started and keep them going strong all year!This starter pack bundle contains everything the SLP needs for social skills the$37.60$47.00Save $9.40
- All 4 of my great homework packets bundled into one money saving download!Included are: ★ Speech and Language Homework for a Year★ Social Homework for a Year★ Speech and Language Homework for the Summer★ Social Homework for the SummerSave money and keeps your kids practicing all year round!This$24.80$31.00Save $6.20
36 weeks worth of Social Language Homework!
Great practice and home-school connection for: Speech Therapy, Counseling Groups, Special Education, and children that need to fine-tune their social language.
4 weeks of homework per school month for September-May (buy Social Homework for the Summer to get you through the whole summer!).
Each week has the following areas:
Asking about Others
Thinking about Others
Read and Retell (with a focus on feelings and problem solving)
- Print and distribute to families
- Email to families
- Upload to a secure site such as Google Classroom
- Use onscreen during a telepractice session
You may not:
- Share with other professionals
- Upload to an open-access website (such as your school's website)
- Upload to an open-access Google Drive or other shared drives
❤️ "Wonderful product!! This is absolutely perfect with my students' goals. The activities are so creative and easy for parents to work on at home throughout the week. I've even had parents comment on how much they like the weekly sheets. Thank you so much for targeting skills like problem solving and theory of mind too. I can't imagine how long this took to put together, but thank you for your time and for sharing!!"
❤️ "This saves my butt when prepping HW for my kids with social needs. Thank you!!! Parents love this too."
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I have a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology and 20+ years of experience helping children, educators, and families develop speech & language skills. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me reading, running, or eating dessert.
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️