Also included in
- Do you struggle with social skills groups? Is coming up with materials and goals difficult for you? I designed these social skills materials to get your social skills students started and keep them going strong all year!This starter pack bundle contains everything the SLP needs for social skills the$37.60$47.00Save $9.40
- All 4 of my great homework packets bundled into one money saving download!Included are: ★ Speech and Language Homework for a Year★ Social Homework for a Year★ Speech and Language Homework for the Summer★ Social Homework for the SummerSave money and keeps your kids practicing all year round!This$24.80$31.00Save $6.20
36 weeks worth of Social Language Homework!
Great practice and home-school connection for: Speech Therapy, Counseling Groups, Special Education, and children that need to fine-tune their social language.
4 weeks of homework per school month for September-May (buy Social Homework for the Summer to get you through the whole summer!).
Each week has the following areas:
Asking about Others
Thinking about Others
Read and Retell (with a focus on feelings and problem solving)
- Print and distribute to families
- Email to families
- Upload to a secure site such as Google Classroom
- Use onscreen during a telepractice session
You may not:
- Share with other professionals
- Upload to an open-access website (such as your school's website)
- Upload to an open-access Google Drive or other shared drives
❤️ "Wonderful product!! This is absolutely perfect with my students' goals. The activities are so creative and easy for parents to work on at home throughout the week. I've even had parents comment on how much they like the weekly sheets. Thank you so much for targeting skills like problem solving and theory of mind too. I can't imagine how long this took to put together, but thank you for your time and for sharing!!"
❤️ "This saves my butt when prepping HW for my kids with social needs. Thank you!!! Parents love this too."
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️