Also included in
- This is a requested bundle of aac core vocabulary, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills activities for older students; and narrative development$105.00$131.25Save $26.25
Do your students lack appropriate social language skills? If you are trying to teach students with communication disorders what they can and what they should not say when in the community, this resource, with specific lessons and visual cues, will help.
Knowing what they can say and what might be a social communication mistake will help your students avoid being embarrassed and feel like they fit in.
This is a Zip file.Make sure you can open it!
• Lesson pages with visual cues included,
• Additional visual cues,
• and practice question cards.
There are lesson pages for
- taking a bus,
- eating at a fast food restaurant,
- using public bathrooms and urinals,
- and talking to strangers.
• visual cues to cut apart and take with you.
• 16 practice questions
- 1/4 sized pages to take with you
Help your students develop the social communication skills they need in the community.
- I really enjoyed using these scenarios with my students, I always struggle to come up with something spur of the moment.
- This resource has great visuals for students and useful practice scenarios.
- Great resource for group participation and discussion.
- This is an incredibly great resource for my adult clients!
You might also like Solving Problems Verbally