Also included in
- This is a requested bundle of aac core word, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills for older students; and narrative development resources for AA$83.04$129.75Save $46.71
If you are trying to teach students with communication disorders what they can and what they should not say when in the community, this resource, with specific lessons and visual cues, will help. This has been used for both teens and adults with autism, developmental disabilities, and significant language disorders to keep them safe and socially appropriate.
Knowing what they can say and what might be a social communication mistake will help your students avoid being embarrassed and feel like they fit in.
This resource contains:
• Lesson pages with visual cues included,
• Additional visual cues,
• and practice question cards.
There are lesson pages for taking a bus, eating at a fast food restaurant, shopping, using public bathrooms and urinals, and talking to strangers.
• There are also larger visual cues to cut apart and take with you.
• There are 16 practice questions, as well.
Help your students develop the social communication skills they need in the community.
You might also like Solving Problems Verbally