Also included in
- This Social Emotional Learning and Kindness Curriculum Bundle incorporates two separate units on mindful learning. Teach your students about self awareness and awareness of the world around them to build empathy. Teach your students about nutrition, exercise, hygiene and sleep. All important eleme$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Classroom management is always a hot topic because it's so crucial to a successful (and sane) school year. Whether you are looking at this because you are a new teacher or a seasoned one, I'm sure you'll agree that Classroom Management is #1 on the list.That's why this new bundle should address many$12.80$19.00Save $6.20
- Teaching our students to be mindful leads to self regulation and independence. Mindful Brains is a detailed unit outlining how to begin teaching students all about themselves and their brains. It includes lessons, printables and photos.Brain Train is an extension to Mindful Brains. It is a set of$9.60$14.50Save $4.90
- This New Teacher Survival MEGA bundle is a collection of my best resources for BACK TO SCHOOL (classroom set up, rules, all about me), WRITING (setting up writer's workshop, interactive notebooks, writing centers) and CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT (mindful learning, self regulation and individual monitoring$57.60$94.74Save $37.14
- Social emotional learning involves learning about self awareness, self management social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision making This BIG mindfulness bundle covers many areas of SEL and mindfulness from whole class lessons to individual mindful journal entries and interactive$28.00$47.50Save $19.50
This Social Emotional Learning set takes you step by step through a mindful, self regulation program that helps students to become kinder and more self aware. This helps to build a strong classroom community overall. Watch your students grow in self-confidence and self regulation and become stronger learners. This set includes both a DIGITAL and print version.
Explicit teaching of social emotional learning in the classroom is becoming more and more important for every child to be able to learn to their highest potential.
Social and Emotional Learning includes lesson that support self esteem, self awareness, self control and self regulation. All of these skills, once learned, can help children to look beyond themselves to others. Being able to do this helps students to develop gratitude, compassion and social responsibility.
Included in this unit:
* Flowchart overview
* Separate lessons for each concept with student blacklines for primary and middle school
* Lessons on identifying yourself as a person
* Ideas for sharing your biographies
* Me to Us: sharing who you are with others (similarities and differences with student sheets for primary and intermediate)
* The Brain - information and simple lessons for students where they color their own picture of a brain identifying where their "smarts" are
* The Heart - read a book called The Map Book and students create their own Map of My Heart which tells the things and people in their life that they love
* Using a book called "Have you Filled a Bucket" and the middle school version "Growing up with a Bucket Full of Happiness", student learn empathy and social skills to create happiness
* Using your 5 Senses to be MINDFUL (with student sheets and ideas for each sense)
* Me - Us - Community - World: How to include World ideas promoting understanding, tolerance and fun learning about peoples of our world
* Mindful journal ideas
* A classroom poster set including Brain Break, Listen to Learn, Talk to Teach and more.
This set supports school and classroom based programs on mindfulness and self regulation. This resource is also great for ideas for a school-wide social responsibility program. If you are interested to use this school wide, please contact me: email@example.com
Use this with:
Be sure to follow along here for some great ideas and freebies:
FACEBOOK The Write Stuff on Facebook
PINTEREST The Write Stuff on Pinterest
INSTAGRAM The Write Stuff on Instagram
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom and helps me to plan new creations based on your likes and needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You will now receive email updates about this store!
This product is licensed for personal classroom use unless additional licenses are purchased.
©The Write Stuff