Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Are you planning to add social emotional learning activities to your classroom this year? This toolkit will help you weave SEL into your everyday routines and not just into random social emotional learning activities.
Create a calm corner to help students learn self regulation skills. Try yoga poses and brain breaks to make transitions smoother. Post feelings posters on the walls to help students identify emotions in themselves and others. Help them reflect on their choices, both good and bad.
WHAT YOU GET
Print and digital versions are included.
- The Calm Down Corner customizable to fit your classroom. It includes a step-by-step calm down process, calming strategy cards, feelings cards, a break spot social narrative, and suggestions for how to teach students about the break spot.
- The Yoga Cards are student-friendly visuals and descriptions of the positions. Sequences of four poses you can teach the students are included. These are ideal for mindful transitions and calm corners.
- Feelings Posters and Activities. This lesson, activities, and posters are ideal for students who need to build their emotional awareness and self-awareness. When paired with a mirror, it can help students recognize how their face and body look when they feel certain emotions. Great for the classroom or therapeutic settings.
- Reflection Sheets: Trio of reflection sheets. Students reflect on good choices and poor choices and can weigh out the consequences of different choices
- Brain Breaks: 50+ Activities to let students focus, energize, and calm. Differentiated brain breaks will help you be more responsive to what students need at the moment.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS
This resource is perfect for classroom teachers, special education teachers, school counselors or social workers, and other elementary school staff looking to incorporate social-emotional practices into their classrooms.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING
"This is a great tool for any student or teacher! I'm a resource teacher in elementary and have used it with multiple grades, general education students, as well as special education students!"
"My students really responded well to this resource. They are learning to identify and express their feelings and improve their coping strategies and after our lessons, they use the materials as visual supports to support their efforts."
"I love this resource! My students love going to the Calm Down Corner and have gotten so much better at identifying their emotions and way to control them. My whole team is using this resource this year. "
(c) Social Emotional Workshop