Also included in
- All 8 product contain 5 social emotional learning activities - for 40 separate bell ringers for ANY subject or 8 complete ELA or SEL lessons. Use the PowerPoint and student printables or the Google Doc for no prep lessons or Google Classroom activities. Perfect for distance learning! Teach students$15.00$24.00Save $9.00
- Effortlessly teach mental health and substance abuse with 33% OFF this mental health awareness, wellness and social emotional learning curriculum.PRODUCT 1: Mental Health7 days of NO PREP editable powerpoint slides (72 slides total) to teach the following mental health and wellness topics: Alcohol$30.00$48.00Save $18.00
5 social emotional learning activities! PowerPoint, student printables and google Doc. Perfect for distance learning!
Use as five separate bell ringers for ANY subject or teach one complete ELA or SEL lesson! Students read a nonfiction article and complete common-core aligned expository and creative writing activities to learn the positive purpose of negative emotions
Social Emotional Learning standards are quickly becoming mandatory in many school districts. Teach students to manage negative emotions in positive and productive ways while they practice common core reading and writing skills! Social Emotional Learning is vital to the complete education of our kids. Even teachers will learn from the thought provoking informational text, writing activities and quotes in this resource!
Want to learn the positive purpose of eight negative emotions?
Pair with Editable Lesson Template for complete NO PREP lesson.
You may also like:
- MORE Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
- Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
- Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
- ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
- ELA Task Cards
- Novel Studies
- Poetry Lessons & Units
- Writing & Grammar Units
- Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
- Social Studies Lessons & Units
- Differentiation & Professional Development
Why use boring texts when you can teach middle and high school reading and writing skills using engaging social emotional learning texts and activities?