Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
All 8 product contain 5 social emotional learning activities - for 40 separate bell ringers for ANY subject or 8 complete ELA or SEL lessons. Use the PowerPoint and student printables or the Google Doc for no prep lessons or Google Classroom activities. Perfect for distance learning!
Students read a nonfiction articles and complete common-core aligned expository and creative writing activities to learn the positive purpose of negative emotions.
- Exclusion and loneliness = Self-acceptance
- Insecurity = Assertiveness
- Overwhelmed = Stess management to become successful
- Anger = Calmly voice needs
- Anxiety, stress and worry = Coping skills for peace
- Disappointment = Optimism and growth mindset
- Jealousy = Motivation
- Negative Pressures = Positive decision-making skills and integrity
This unit contains 8 complete (5-part) lessons or 40 stand-alone bell ringer activities to incorporate seamlessly into any curriculum.
This product is Part 1 of a 2-part NO PREP curriculum:
Social Emotional Learning standards are quickly becoming mandatory in many school districts. Teach students to manage negative emotions in positive and productive ways while they practice common core reading and writing skills! Social Emotional Learning is vital to the complete education of our kids. Even teachers will learn from the thought provoking informational text, writing activities and quotes in this resource!
Pair with Editable Lesson Template for complete NO PREP lessons.
You may also like:
- MORE Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
- Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
- Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
- ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
- ELA Task Cards
- Novel Studies
- Poetry Lessons & Units
- Writing & Grammar Units
- Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
- Social Studies Lessons & Units
- Differentiation & Professional Development
Why use boring texts when you can teach middle and high school reading and writing skills using engaging social emotional learning texts and activities?