PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking to support your student's emotional needs?
This activity supports, Understanding Anxiety and Fear
Watching Movies IS GOOD FOR YOU! Especially if you can learn a life lesson or two from them!
This is a great movie for teaching students about Emotional Intelligence and helping them understand how it can impact their daily lives.
Healthy strategies for dealing with anxiety and fear are taught at the end.
• Identifying anxiety and fear
• Understanding that there are differences
• Considering how anxiety and fear impact our performance
• Exploring the benefits of talking about anxieties and trying to understand how others have felt in similar situations
• Discussing healthy strategies for dealing with anxiety and fear
Here's a quick breakdown of what you get:
• Teacher Notes with directions and suggestions for leading activities
• A schedule with the number of minutes to allow for each activity
• Student activity pages
• California GATE Program Standards (synopsis)
All you have to do is print the workshop pages and make student copies.
The following materials are needed to complete all activities:
• Movie: The Croods rated PG | 90 minutes
• Movie Player
• Pencils, colored markers or crayons
• Student copies
• Glue sticks
• 9 x 12 colored construction paper
• Permission Slips
If you’re looking for another Movie Guide, check this one out…
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love feedback!
TPT teacher authors appreciate you taking time out to provide some detail about how you like or how you used their products.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please offer me the chance to tweak or make corrections to the product before leaving a negative review. To do this, simply send me an email so that I have a chance to make sure your expectations are met.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Follow me at:
My TpT Store: GATER Educator
Instagram: GATER Educator
Facebook: GATER Educator
©GATER Educator. All rights reserved
This complete 2.5 Hour Enrichment Workshop is perfect for a GATE pullout program, Monthly Gifted Curriculum, Parent-led enrichment, Grade-level rotation, Homeschool, After-school or Sub Plans