Social Emotional Learning Anger Management Activity Book (Print-N-Go)
Also included in
- This bundle is a series of social emotional learning activity books written with healing in mind. Each book addresses real world problems children face on a daily basis. Through therapeutic art and writing exercises, kids can express their feelings and learn how to deal with those feelings in appropPrice $50.00Original Price $60.00Save $10.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor AND save 25% when you purchase this HUGE bundle: Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos), Mindful Relaxation Coloring PaPrice $125.00Original Price $160.00Save $35.00
As educators, we have all experienced the effects of an angry student on the learning environment. Some students are simply better equipped to handle anger-inducing situations than others. This activity book could be just the tool you need to help your students deal with the underlying emotions that present themselves as angry emotional outbursts. I've created activities that will teach students strategies to calm themselves down when placed in stressful situations.
To see how I use this activity book in my counseling sessions, check out my blog post HERE. (Grades 2-6)
When parents call and ask for resources to help their child at home, this activity book is an ideal way to involve parents while their child works through their emotional crisis.
This product is part of the 12 Set Activity Book BUNDLE Save $20!
What’s Included: (40 pages)
- adorable cartoon characters capturing children’s attention
- engaging activities that help children recognize anger triggers
- self-regulation when frustration or anger does appear
- visual journaling alongside therapeutic drawing
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product.? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
You can also follow me for the latest news of products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! ~Erainna
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART