In this product:
1. Mood Meters- Encourage students' social and emotional learning by having them identify/track their moods and emotions on a mood meter! Laminate these mood meters and use velcro or thumb tack to stick a counter on and have students easily move their counter as they recognize their emotions.
**** Comes with: Colored Copy (cut out and laminate)
Black and White Copy (have students colored these themselves as
the meters are introduced, cut and laminate)
2. Daily Check-in Feeling Chart- (Daily check-in headings, emotion cards, emoji moods) Encourage students' social and emotional learning by having them identify/track their moods and emotions on a class check-in chart. Students pick out an emoji (in this product) to represent them. The teacher will make a list of which student chose which emoji to ensure for privacy and encourage students to feel comfortable changing their mood. Students move their emoji next to the emotion they are feeling whenever their mood/feelings change (great, good, okay, angry, sad, not too sure)
3. Growth Mindset Posters- Encourage students' shift into a growth mindset with these posters! Place them in your mindful corner or around the room to boost the self-esteem your students have! Includes Six (6) posters of common student phrases ----> What we can start saying instead
4. Daily Check-in Individual Feelings Desk Chart- Have an individual check in chart on each students' desk for them to move a counter/their picture to identify their feelings throughout the day.
5. Feelings Word Search Puzzle- This word search puzzle could be great in your cozy corner or for a time where a student needs a little break. This puzzle also asks students to identify what feelings they may having right now or what mood they are in.
6. Behavior Self-Reflection Tool- The best way for students to change their behavior is to reflect. This tool helps students pinpoint what the situation was, how it could be handled differently and how they were feeling when in this situation.
1 Black & White Version
1 Colored Version
7. Feelings Game! "I have, Who has?"- This social/emotional learning game is a ton of fun while helping students to identify situations that could cause different feelings and emotions. (18 FEELINGS/EMOTIONS CARDS)
Directions for "I have, Who has? Feelings!" :
1.Shuffle and pass out cards to each player evenly.
2.Whoever gets the “START" card is the first player to read their card aloud.
3.The card will ask the player to name a situation where they may feel the emotion on their card. For example, a card would be read as “I have angry; something that might make me feel angry is if someone is saying mean things to me. Who has disappointed?” This card goes into the pile in the middle.
4. When a player asks, "Who has...", all players actively look through their cards to find if they have the feeling that was said aloud. Whichever player has that card then reads their card aloud. Continue on!
If you like this product, please leave feedback! :)