Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- After several years in the classroom, I realized that my students needed instruction on HOW to be kind, respectful, and all the things I was asking them to be. I developed these units to support teachers in teaching and rewarding great character in the classroom! Building a classroom community is on$96.00$120.00Save $24.00
This bundle is ideal for teachers who have already used volume one and want to add additional lessons and activities to their Character Education time. However, it could also be used as a stand-alone curriculum! :)
After several years in the classroom, I realized that my students needed instruction on HOW to be kind, respectful, and all the things I was asking them to be. I developed these units to support teachers in teaching and rewarding great character in the classroom! Building a classroom community is one of the most important things teachers can do and it greatly impacts our students academically! I created these units to support classroom instruction by explicitly teaching students about what we expect from them. In the same way that we provide direct instruction, activities, and practice in math and reading, I believe we should provide these same things for character education.
Each unit will include the following
• 4 Detailed Lesson Plans
• Whole Group Activities
• Independent Activities
• An Original Poem
• Parent Letter
The following units and lessons are included.
• What Does It Mean to Be Honest?
• Is It Honest?
• What Happens When We're Dishonest?
• Does It Need To Be Said?
• What Does it Mean to Be Grateful?
• What Are We Grateful For?
• How Can We Show Gratitude?
• What Does It Meant to Have a Grateful Heart?
• What Does Compassion Mean?
• What Things Tug At Your Heart?
• How Can We Show Compassion to People We Know?
• How Can We Show Compassion to Strangers?
• What Does Creativity Mean?
• What If We Don't Feel Creative?
• What Are the Types of Creativity?
• How Can We Think Creatively?
• What Does Perseverance Mean?
• What Does Perseverance Look and Sound Like?
• What Does "Yet" Mean?
• What Does it Mean to Have a Growth Mindset?
• What Does Mindfulness Mean?
• Why Should I Listen To My Body?
• How are Emotions Like Zones?
• How Can Breathing Help Me Get Back to the Green Zone?
• What Are Other Ways to Practice Mindfulness?
• What Does Optimism Mean?
• How Does Optimism Sound?
• Is the Glass Half-full or Half-empty?
• How Can We Find the Silver Lining?
• What Does Courage Mean?
• How Can We Show Courage?
• What Things Scare You?
• What Things Scare Us at School?
• What Does Self-Discipline Mean?
• How Can We Show Self-Discipline?
• How Can We Be Disciplined at Home?
• How Can We Be Disciplined at School?
• What Does Sportsmanship Mean?
• How Can I Be a Good Sport?
• What Does It Mean to NOT Have Good Sportsmanship?
• How Can I Be a Good Sport Anywhere I Am?
Want to try it before you buy it?
Grab a Free Sample of Volume ONE Here