Social Emotional Learning Curriculum BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (5)
SEL curriculum bundle including all 5 competencies: Self-Awareness, Relationship Skills, Self-Management, Responsible Decision Making, and Social Awareness. Includes a digital version for use with Google Slides.
Each Curriculum Includes:
►Activity description including instructions/walk-through of activity, objectives, materials, guiding questions, SEL competencies, and ASCA standards.
►Description of what each topic means and what it does not mean (Impulse control is...and is not)
►Black and White version included.
►Google Slides version included.
►Intro to the Superhero that covers the competency.
✨Gabby the Social Awareness Superhero.
✨Darren the Self-Management Superhero.
✨Caleb the Responsible Decision-Making Superhero.
✨Rachel the Self-Awareness Superhero.
✨Lucas the Relationship Skills Superhero.
►2 activities per topic, 50 activities in total.
- Impulse Control: Impulse Shield, Stop Light Thinking.
- Stress Management: Signs of Stress, Super Coping Skills.
- Self-Discipline: Stress Levels, Stay on Course.
- Self-Motivation: Growth Mindset, Find the Motivation.
- Goal Setting: Goal Setting Superheroes, SMART goals.
- Organizational Skills: Superhero Tools, Web of Organization.
- Perspective-taking: Resolving conflicts between Superheroes, Perspective Glasses.
- Empathy: It's hard to be a Superhero, Empathy Mask.
- Appreciating Diversity: Diverse Superhero social profiles, What I bring to the team.
- Respect for others: Create your own superhero, Recognizing Respect.
- Communication: Active Listening, Communication wonders and blunders.
- Social Engagement: S.L.A.N.T., Conversations with Superheroes.
- Relationship Building: Friendship rescue, Demeanor meter.
- Teamwork: Build your superhero team, Find a compromise.
- Identifying emotions: Super Emotions, Control your Emotions.
- Accurate Self-perception: Who I am behind the mask, Hidden Superpowers.
- Recognizing Strengths: Superpower Strengths, Super Improvements.
- Self-confidence: I'm a Superhero, Building Confidence.
- Self-efficacy: Cape of Capability, Overcoming Adversity.
- Identifying Problems: Problem Search, Problem or Not a problem?
- Analyzing Situations: Types of Problem Solving, Problem Solving Road Blocks.
- Solving Problems: SODAS (Conflict Resolution Method), Traveling from Problem to Solution (using I messages).
- Evaluating: Evaluate the outcome, Grade the Superhero.
- Reflecting: Mirror Reflecting, Super Mindfulness.
- Ethical Responsibility: Superheros with Character, What Responsibility means to me.
▶️Where can I find the google classroom link?
Google slides link and instructions are on the 3rd to last page of each PDF.
▶️What formats are included?
-Pdf version to print out.
-Google Slides version.
▶️What mode should I use this in google slides?
These products are meant to be used in "edit" mode (not "presentation" mode). Edit mode is the only mode that allows drag & drop and writing in text boxes.
✨Let's stay in touch ✨
❤️Click here to follow my TPT store to be updated about new products which are 50% off the first 24 hours posted!
Heart and Mind Teaching on Pinterest
Heart and Mind Teaching on Facebook
Heart and Mind Teaching on Instagram
Copyright 2020 © Heart and Mind Teaching.
If you have questions please contact me: HeartandMindTeaching@gmail.com