Social Emotional Learning Grief for Pet Loss Activity Book (Print-N-Go)
Also included in
- This bundle is a series of social emotional learning activity books written with healing in mind. Each book addresses real world problems children face on a daily basis. Through therapeutic art and writing exercises, kids can express their feelings and learn how to deal with those feelings in appropPrice $50.00Original Price $60.00Save $10.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor AND save 25% when you purchase this HUGE bundle: Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos), Mindful Relaxation Coloring PaPrice $125.00Original Price $160.00Save $35.00
Few teachers or counselors get through a school year without having a student experience the loss of a pet. Memories of You is an interactive memory book that honors the special role a pet plays in a child’s life, from playmate to best friend to treasured source of comfort during hard times. Writing, drawing, storytelling, and other engaging exercises support children in commemorating the bond they shared with their pet from the day it entered their life. How can a child concentrate on schoolwork when their heart has been broken? Offering this memory book allows you to help them begin the healing process. (Grades 2-6)
I recommend having several copies on hand because you never know when one of your students may suffer the loss of a pet.
When parents call and ask for resources to help their child at home, this activity book is an ideal way to involve parents while their child works through their emotional crisis of pet loss.
Read this blog post to see how I use this activity book with my students. HERE
This product is part of the 12 Set Activity Book BUNDLE Save $20!
- engaging drawings to capture children’s interest
- activities designed to help them remember their adventure with their pet from the day it entered their life through the day it traveled over the rainbow bridge
- exercises to help them learn how to respond to unhelpful statements from others and plan a special service to remember their pet
- visual journaling and art therapy that helps children explore their feelings of sadness, guilt, and anger and how to express them appropriately
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
You can also follow me for the latest news of products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! ~Erainna
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART