Also included in
- This bundle is a series of social emotional learning activity books written with healing in mind. Each book addresses real world problems children face on a daily basis. Through therapeutic art and writing exercises, kids can express their feelings and learn how to deal with those feelings in approp$40.00$60.00Save $20.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor AND save 25% when you purchase this HUGE bundle : Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos), Mindful Relaxation Coloring P$140.00$176.00Save $36.00
How many times have you worked with a student and thought, "If I could only boost their self-confidence...?" Very often this is the missing link when students are struggling either academically or socially. As educators, if we can find a way to help our students build a positive self-image it could change their lives forever. In this engaging activity book I've created activities that will minimize the negative thoughts that often stick with kids while encouraging them to use their strengths, and in some cases weaknesses, to develop goals that will allow them to see the best in themselves.
Read my blog post on how I use this in my counseling sessions. HERE
When parents call and ask for resources to help their child at home, this activity book is an ideal way to involve parents while their child works to improve their self-confidence.
This product is part of the 12 Set Activity Book BUNDLE Save $20!
What’s Included: (40 pages)
- engaging drawings to capture children’s interest
- activities designed to help them foster a positive self-image
- exercises to help them learn to react to negative feedback in a healthy way while identifying the traits that make them unique
- visual journaling and art therapy that help children will learn how to use their strengths, and even their weaknesses, and to focus on them when developing goals and interacting with the world
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
You can also follow me for the latest news of products and sales.
If you have questions, I’d love to hear from you! ~Erainna
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART