Social Emotional Learning Journal & Daily Check-Ins: Over 220 SEL Activities
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Save tons of planning time and get your students excited about social emotional learning with WholeHearted's Storewide Growing Bundle! Grab over 140 effective and fun counseling and SEL activities and lessons at 50% off. And help your students to build healthy social emotional skills, such as selfPrice $279.00Original Price $548.00Save $269.00
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.Price $185.00Original Price $301.25Save $116.25
- The Calm Classroom Bundle provides a great foundation to create a trauma sensitive classroom integrated with social emotional learning. Focusing on prevention and emotion regulation, the calming activities in this bundle can help with classroom management. Works for small groups, individual counsePrice $31.25Original Price $55.25Save $24.00
- Custom bundle.Price $55.00Original Price $101.50Save $46.50
Teach your students social emotional learning skills with this feelings check-in YEAR LONG JOURNAL. With over 220 concise SEL activities that cover the most important social emotional topics, easily integrate SEL into your daily curriculum in 15 minutes or less.
Gauge how your students are feeling: each entry includes a feelings thermometer and SEL self-reflection writing prompt.
It's low-prep: just print and go and/or share the digital slides.
Plus, your students will love the detailed visual supports, too!
WAYS YOU CAN USE THE SEL JOURNAL:
Perfect for in person or online:
- daily journal writing
- morning meetings
- circle time
- conversation starters
- individual counseling interventions
- small groups
⭐️ CLICK on the Preview Button and WATCH the Video to see what you'll get!
- 5 Journals categorized into Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsibility and Decision Making topics
- 224 Unique SEL Journal pages...that's just over 44 weeks of material!
- Color and black/white printing
- Digital Journal on Google Slides
- Binder spines and tabs
⭐️ Grab a FREE 10 day SAMPLE PACK by Clicking Here!
WHAT SPECIFIC SEL TOPICS ARE COVERED?
- Feeling Identification
- Coping Skills
- Setting Goals
- Growth Mindset
- Breathing, Grounding / Mindfulness, & Movement Self-regulation Exercises
- Identifying Social Supports
- Executive Functioning Skills like Planning, Organization, and Self-Control
- Social Cues
- Perspective Taking
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Being Responsible
- Solving Problems
- Making Positive Choices
- Dealing with Peer Pressure
- Healthy Habits + Self Care
WHAT EDUCATORS, COUNSELORS and PARENTS ARE SAYING
- "Can I give this resource 10 stars? This resource does an amazing job of pairing visual aids with interactive activities in bite-sized portions. While I say "bite-sized", each bite is so on-point with the topic and message. I love and appreciate so much the care and attention that is so clearly poured into these resources!"
- "Oh My God! what a beautiful, timeless, highly useful resource. This is one of the best resources I've purchased - i would want to give it 10 stars for content, ease of use & visuals!"
- "Holy cow, this is an exceptional resource. I am usually the toughest critic when it comes to TPT purchases since it's my personal money. But this resource is a stand out resource. Everything about it is phenomenal. The clipart, the layouts, the questions, all of it. I've been using them as warm ups with my fourth graders the last few weeks in place of our vocabulary. We've had some amazing conversations so far. I can't wait to implement these as part of my morning meeting and SEL lessons next year!"
COMMON QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
Can Families Use This SEL Journal At Home?
What Other Counseling, Wellness, or Social Emotional Learning Resources Do You Recommend to Help My Students or Children Regulate Their Emotions?
- 50 Coping Tools for Kids!
- Calm Corner Toolkit
- The Brain and The Stress Response SEL Lesson & Activities
- The Calm Classroom Bundle for Classroom Management
Learn about sales, freebies & new resources (that are always 50% off the first 48 hours!):
- Follow WholeHearted School Counseling™ on TPT
- Join our Newsletter
- Follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Earn TPT credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Visit your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button for any Paid Resources.
- Leave a short comment and rating.
Need Help With Your Files?
- Visit the FAQs section
- Contact TpT Tech Support and submit a help ticket
- Ask WholeHearted School Counseling™ a question via the Q& A tab