Also included in
- This bundle is a series of social emotional learning activity books written with healing in mind. Each book addresses real world problems children face on a daily basis. Through therapeutic art and writing exercises, kids can express their feelings and learn how to deal with those feelings in approp$40.00$60.00Save $20.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor AND save 25% when you purchase this HUGE bundle : Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos), Mindful Relaxation Coloring P$140.00$176.00Save $36.00
Blended families are common in modern day society. Every one of us, teachers and counselors, have encountered situations where a student is struggling to deal with the changes and emotions brought on by this family structure. This engaging activity book will give you tools to help your students understand their feelings are normal, and that it is possible to love the members of their "new" family without betraying any member of their former family structure. (Grades 2-6) No Prep Print-N-Go
When parents call and ask for resources to help their child at home, this activity book is an ideal way to involve parents while their child works through their emotional crisis.
Read my blog post on how I use this activity book with my students. HERE
This product is part of the 12 Set Activity Book BUNDLE Save $20!
- engaging drawings to capture children’s interest
- activities designed to help them understand that their feelings are normal and that accepting the new family structure is not betraying the former family structure
- exercises to help them learn more about their new family and find things in common
- visual journaling and art therapy that help children view their new family structure in a positive light, while acknowledging the memories, good and bad, of how their family used to be
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
You can also follow me for the latest news of products and sales.
If you have questions, I’d love to hear from you! ~Erainna
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART