30 ELA activities!
30 Bell Ringers for ANY subject OR 6 advisory SEL lessons!
Teach self-management to control emotions, thoughts, choices and behavior:
1. Assess likes, dislikes and strengths.
2. Choose actions based on set of core ethical values to positively affect world.
3. Mindfulness strategies to erase stress.
4. Exhibit grit and growth mindset to persist through potential setbacks. Learn resiliency and to learn from failure.
5. Tools, habits and mindsets that promote success. Schedules, rewards, role models, previously effective tools.
6. Community Needs: Environmental responsibility, community involvement, and your life purpose.
This unit contains 6 complete (5-part) lessons or 30 stand-alone bell ringer activities to incorporate seamlessly into any curriculum.
Social Emotional Learning standards are quickly becoming mandatory in many school districts.
This product is Part 2 of a soon to be uploaded (optional) 5-part NO PREP curriculum for 35 weekly lessons (or advisory activities) or 175 daily bell ringers to incorporate into ANY curriculum.
***Every activity also allow students to practice CCSS-aligned reading and writing skills!!
Based on standardized social emotional learning standards and evidence-based "RULER FEELING WORDS CURRICULUM."
Social Emotional Learning is vital to the complete education of our kids. You will also learn from these thought provoking resources!
ALL INFORMATION IS CITED WITHIN THE DOCUMENT. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE CITED SOURCES, WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER GROUPS; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Pair with my Editable Lesson Template
and suggested activities for complete NO PREP lessons.
MORE RESOURCES YOU WILL ENJOY
MORE Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
ELA Task Cards
Poetry Lessons & Units
Writing & Grammar Units
Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
Social Studies Lessons & Units
ELA Rubrics and Assessments
Differentiation & SpEd Professional Development
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR TEACHING RESOURCES & TIPS
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION