Social Emotional Learning Preschool Activity I Feel Like EMOTIONS
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Looking for quick social emotional learning activities for preschool or special education students? Need social skills stories for morning meeting or preschool circle time? Are you doing social groups but need the simplest of content for your special education or speech students? Each of the 30 SELPrice $46.00Original Price $92.00Save $46.00
- ♥Looking for a simple preschool yearly curriculum for your preschool, pre-K, transitional kindergarten, or young special education students? These activities help support a preschool yearly plan and are perfect for students with supportive needs or as a preschool curriculum for 3-year-olds as it isPrice $67.00Original Price $133.92Save $66.92
- Looking for social emotional learning activities or social skills stories on emotions and self-regulation to support your calm down corner? This bundle of social narratives and social skills activities are great for preschool circle time or social group for students with autism who respond to socialPrice $15.00Original Price $24.98Save $9.98
❤️ Need a fun and simplified way to work on beginning social skills? Preschool Social Emotional Learning Activities can be hard to find, especially simple enough for early childhood special education students.
❤️ This is a short digital and print lesson titled I Feel Like. This activity teaches all about emotions with simple metaphors. "Sometimes I feel like rain, gray and cold and dreary. This is when I’m feeling SAD!" "Sometimes I feel like I want to hide in my shell like a turtle. This is when I’m feeling SHY!" Uses Boardmaker™ sentence stems with Core Words.
Includes 12 emotions and the last 8 slides are interactive and allow student to choose how they might feel in a situation. The lesson should take no more than 5-10 minutes, and then there is a short coloring sheet for class and a take-home coloring book that has the lesson in it, as well.
This resource includes printable PDF versions, digital file compatible with Google Slides™, BOOM Cards™, and Easel™ activity giving you tons of options.
You can see the Boom Playable Preview HERE.
⭐IMPORTANT: This is part of a growing bundle of short Social Emotional Learning Activities that can be found HERE.
► Google Slides™ presentation forced copy link (EDIT mode)
► Redeem link to Boom™ self-correcting digital task cards (account required)
► Paper extension activity
► Small coloring book that can be printed and sent home as extension activity
► Sentence strips with core words "I feel" and "I feel like" with options to extend to speech and language activities
This resource is great for:
- Special Education
- Autism/other disabilities
- Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten
♥YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
► Social Emotional Learning Activity ORIGINAL artwork and story Greetings
► IEP Goals and Objectives Tracking 3-6 year old SOCIAL EMOTIONAL GOALS
► Preschool Social Emotional Learning Activities SEL Digital & Print BUNDLE
► Preschool Special Education Speech Therapy Matching Identical Pictures flipbook
► Adaptive books Special education Nursery rhymes activities BUNDLE
✿✿✿ FOLLOW ME ON TpT HERE Leave a review and earn points for future purchases!!!
Find me here: Subscribe for freebies | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
♥♥♥ Earn TpT credit by leaving me a review on your MY PURCHASES page. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one credit that can be applied toward any of your future purchases. Every 20 credits earned equals $1.00. It’s worth the extra minute! (and always appreciated)
♥ For Boom™ products
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial .
♥For Google Drive™ products
► You will need Google Drive™ in order to access this resource. Your students will also need Google™ accounts so they can access the activity if you are assigning to them.
► You must be logged into your account when you download the file. When you click the link, you will get a prompt, “Would you like to make a copy of….” Click Make a copy, and it will copy to your Drive.
► If your school district has TpT access blocked, you can choose to have the resource added to a personal Google™ account and then share it with your school account.
Copyright © ABA in School. All Rights Reserved.
The purchase of this resource gives the buyer permission to download and copy for single classroom or family use only. Electronic distribution is also limited to single use. Copying for other parents, teachers, school-wide use, or for school systems is only allowed with the purchase of additional licenses. These can be added to your account under “My Purchases” at a discounted price. Thank you for respecting my work.