Also included in
- Character Education and Social Skills are essential in today's classroom whether it is virtual or in person. Our students need to be taught these skills daily in order to succeed in the classroom and out in the world. Included in this bundle are 4 Units to help you get started on this journey. Teach$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
- Teaching Social Skills and Character Education with your students is often times more important then the educational piece. These are essential life skills! Many parents and teachers forget to teach this part. A class that lacks character and social skills will have a difficult time during the schoo$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
- Do you need help with classroom management? Do you want to be an effective teacher? This bundle is an entire classroom management system. It is designed to help you get started right away. It includes a social storybook for tattling, Listening Lessons, Behavior Management System that actually works,$8.00$11.25Save $3.25
Teaching RESPECT activities, Social Skills and Character Education with your students is often times more important then the educational piece. It is an important life skill that students will use their entire life. An essential life skill! A class that lacks character and social skills will have a difficult time during the school year learning anything. I spend a considerable amount of time each year teaching social skills.
This Respect Unit has 10 step by step lessons designed for your students to gain a better understanding of what it means to "be Respectful". Children have to be taught to RESPECT. All the lessons are planned out Step by Step, should you follow it. Most of the lessons have differentiated worksheets that go with the lessons. These are all optional and can also be done on a different day.
- 10 Step by Step Lessons on Respect (No Prep)
- Discussion Tips and Questions that work perfect for Morning Meetings and Family Meetings
- Morning Meeting aka Family Meeting Guide
- Conversation Starter Cards
- Several Posters (In color and black and white)
- Optional worksheets to go with the lessons
- Differentiated Worksheets for multiple levels
- Interactive Student Activities Activities
- Community Building Lessons
- Group Work Opportunities
- 50 Usable Pages
I have saved you hours of planning time. This is a NO PREP unit, just PRINT, put in a binder and TEACH. There are discussion questions, activities, interactive activities and worksheets to go with the lessons. It will keep you busy for at least 3 weeks!
If you want it at the discounted price, it is also part of the Social Skills Bundle!
Please look at the Preview to gain a better idea.
Included in the unit is also a detailed explanation of Family Meetings, aka Morning Meetings. When you are a class for 10 ½ months, you become a family. Families talk to each other and listen to each other. Family Meetings are a time where students and the teacher come together and make decisions, choices and talk about difficult issues together. These “Listening” lessons are designed to be done within the Family Meeting environment, but can also be taught as a lesson.
This is the 2nd of a series on Character Education. Stay tuned for the next ones coming soon on Self Respect, Encouraging, Trusting and more.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey