Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
Please note: The materials in this resource are the same ones included in the LK Teacher Club Membership. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these. Thank you!
SEL Exploration is a research-based curriculum that teaches students about themselves and others. It focuses on the social and emotional skills they need for daily life.
SEL Exploration teaches students how to:
- identify and regulate emotions
- set and achieve positive goals
- develop empathy and social awareness
- resolve conflict with others
- build and maintain positive relationships
- practice responsible decision-making
SEL Exploration will include the following units. The units are differentiated, highly engaging, thought-provoking, and designed to spark healthy discussions and time for self-reflecting.
Unit 1: Exploring Our Emotions (Included)
Unit 2: Self-Control & Emotional Management (Included)
Unit 3: Solving Problems (Included)
Unit 4: Respect (Included)
Unit 5: Responsibility (Included)
Unit 6: Showing Kindness (Included)
Unit 7: Relationships (Included)
Unit 8: Gratitude (Included)
Each new unit will be released on or around the 1st of the month. All units will be available in printable (PDF) and digital (Google Slides & Seesaw) format.
Included in Each Unit:
- Detailed Lesson Plans (4 weekly lesson plans, 1 focus lesson per week)
- Whole Group Slides & Teacher Script
- Differentiated Leveled Readers
- Graphic Organizers
- Response Sheets
- Discussion Starters
- Vocabulary Posters
- Teacher Letter About Unit
- Home Connection
- Book Suggestions
- …and more!
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!