Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage older kids to build important social-emotional skills.
Teach older kids the most important lessons in life when they need it the most with units and activities on self-awareness, self-management, growth mindset, empathy, and social awareness, friendship, kindness, respect, and responsibility.
Kids will have opportunities to learn, practice, and develop social-emotional skills through a variety of engaging lessons and activities.
Want to build a peaceful classroom filled with respectful, confident, and kind kids that build relationships, self-manage, and demonstrate healthy social skills? Then this PRINTABLE & DIGITAL curriculum is for YOU!
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for Grades 3-5 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
The program provides teachers and parents with lesson plans, printable activities, instructions, videos, and more to support social-emotional learning in digital or printable formats. Create a variety of learning opportunities as older kids build important social-emotional and technology skills.
This social-emotional development BUNDLE gives you an entire YEAR’S WORTH of SEL lessons and HUNDREDS of digital and printable activities covering many important social-emotional topics all young children need to learn and practice for success in school and for the future.
**See the HUGE PREVIEW for complete details of what's included or view each included unit for more details**
The DIGITAL social-emotional learning units have been formatted and modified to be taught digitally in conjunction with the printable version of the SEL bundle. The lessons and activities have been adapted to be used online in digital teaching platforms and on devices.
Resources included the PRINTABLE mind+heart SEL Bundle:
1. Self Awareness: identifying and communicating emotions; personality traits & personal strengths; role models. See it HERE!
2. Self-Management: self-regulation; mindfulness; handling difficult things; personal safety; impulse control. See it HERE!
3. Growth Mindset: fixed vs. growth mindset; the brain; self-efficacy & perseverance; goal setting. See it HERE!
4. Relationships: teacher-student relationships; communication skills; making and keeping friends; collaboration and teamwork. See it HERE!
5. Social Awareness: empathy; social cues & expectations; peer pressure; conflict resolution; anti-bullying. See it HERE!
6. Kindness: gratitude; generosity & giving; bucket filler system; random acts of kindness & projects. See it HERE!
7. Respect: integrity & honesty; appreciating differences; stereotyping. See it HERE!
8. Responsibility: decision making; identifying responsibilities; leadership. See it HERE!
Some of the engaging PRINTABLE SEL activities older kids will enjoy!
- Thought Starters and Challenges
- Anchor Chart Discussions & brainstorming activities
- Card, board, and other games
- Role Play activities & scenario cards
- Sorting activities
- Reflection journals
- Calm Down Kit
- Brain breaks, yoga poses, & breathing strategies
- Mentor texts & writing activities
- Kindness Calendars
- Bulletin board kits
- Coloring posters
- Group and solo project ideas and templates
- Surveys and student self-assessments
- & so much more!
Resources included the DIGITAL mind+heart SEL 3-5 Bundle:
1. Self-Awareness (emotions, self-esteem, personality traits, role models) - (see it in detail HERE)!
2. Self-Management & Mindfulness - (see it in detail HERE)!
3. Growth Mindset (+ SMART goal setting) - (see it in detail HERE)!
4. Relationships & Friendship - (see it in detail HERE)!
5. Social Awareness (empathy, peer pressure, conflict resolution, bullying) - (see it in detail HERE)!
6. Kindness - (see it in detail HERE)!
7. Respect (honesty, integrity, stereotyping) - (see it in detail HERE)!
8. Responsibility (leadership & decision making) - (see it in detail HERE)!
Some of the engaging & interactive DIGITAL SEL activities older kids will enjoy!
- Thought Starters & Challenges
- Digital anchor charts
- Board & card games
- Scenario cards
- Sorting activities
- Reflection Journals
- Daily & Weekly Check-In charts
- Idea cards
- Interactive activities
- Tons of Videos (safe links)
- Mentor texts & response activities
- & so much more!
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Kids can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further an individual's independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & Interactive PowerPoint Lessons:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
- Assign the activities using your online classroom account and use with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, tablets, phones, or interactive whiteboards.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resources:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support older kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
The mind+heart social-emotional learning digital and printable curriculum aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL. It provides educators with an affordable and accessible option that is structured and highly effective in 3-5 classrooms.
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for 3-5:
Check out the *PRINTABLE* SEL units for 3-5:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft