Products in this Bundle (23)
showing 1-5 of 23 products
Nurture your students' social-emotional learning (SEL) by helping them learn how to understand and manage their emotions, stress, and anxiety, teaching them how to make connections and build lasting relationships, and training them how to make healthy decisions.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom.
The SEL bundle includes 33 skills-based health lesson plans, perfect for any middle school classroom!
- The Mental Health & Emotions Section Includes 15 Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Emotional & Mental Health: My Heart & Mind
- Lesson 2: Identifying Emotions
- Optional Lesson: Inside & Out of Emotions
- Lesson 3: Getting to Know Your Emotions
- Lesson 4: Healthy Habits for Expressing Emotions
- Lesson 5: Introduction to Mental Health
- Lesson 6: Living With Confidence
- Lesson 7: Loving Yourself
- Optional Lesson: Inside & Out Of Personality
- Lesson 8: Positively Impacting Your Community
- Lesson 9: Reviewing Mental Health
- Lesson 10: Stress & How to Manage It
- Lesson 11: Dealing With Challenges
- Optional Lesson: Inside & Out of Mental Health
- Lesson 12: Analyzing Influences on Mental Health
- The Social Health & Relationships Section Includes 15 Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Social Health: My Relationships
- Lesson 2: How to Be a Good Friend
- Lesson 3: Healthy Habits for Making Friends
- Lesson 4: Reviewing Social Health
- Lesson 5: Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships
- Lesson 6: Media Audit: Relationships
- Lesson 7: Advocating for Your Health
- Lesson 8: Social Health & Happiness
- Lesson 9: Social Life Satisfaction
- Lesson 10: Communication Skills for Relationships
- Lesson 11: Navigating Social Conflict
- The Decision Making Section Includes Three Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Health Skill: Making Health Decisions
- Lesson 2: Making Decisions in Real Life
- Lesson 3: How to Make Healthy Decisions (The D.E.C.I.D.E. Model)
No planning and minimal prep! This lesson plan is fully designed with everything you need from the start of class to the end. This lesson includes:
- Instruction Video
- Detailed Teaching Guide
- Teaching PowerPoint
- Quick Print Student Worksheets + Google Slides Worksheets
- Answer Key and Grading Rubric
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive.
Download FREE Lesson Plan Bundle - - Lesson plans, classroom posters, student activities, and more!
***Google Drive Disclaimer***
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!