Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage older kids to build important$128.00$216.00Save $88.00
The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS and activities that encourage older kids to build important social-emotional skills.
Teach children the most important social and emotional lessons in life when they need it the most with units and activities on self-awareness, self-regulation, growth mindset, social awareness, friendship, kindness, respect, and responsibility.
Want to build a peaceful classroom filled with respectful, confident, and kind kids that can build relationships and communicate effectively? Then this curriculum is for YOU! Used in over 10 thousand classrooms by happy teachers worldwide (see the feedback and reviews below).
This social-emotional development BUNDLE gives you an entire YEAR’S WORTH of SEL lessons (40) and HUNDREDS of activities covering a ton of important social skills and emotional awareness topics all kids need to learn and practice.
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for a close-up look at the mind+heart SEL BUNDLE, the individual units included, and the variety of lessons and activities included ↑↑↑
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for 3-5 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (40% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids!
- Each unit's lessons and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
Resources included the PRINTABLE mind+heart SEL Bundle:
Download the PREVIEW to view the CURRICULUM MAP & see what each unit includes!
1. Self Awareness: identifying and communicating emotions; personality traits & personal strengths; role models. See it HERE!
2. Self-Management: self-regulation; mindfulness; handling difficult things; personal safety; impulse control. See it HERE!
3. Growth Mindset: fixed vs. growth mindset; the brain; self-efficacy & perseverance; goal setting. See it HERE!
4. Relationships: teacher-student relationships; communication skills; making and keeping friends; collaboration and teamwork. See it HERE!
5. Social Awareness: empathy; social cues & expectations; peer pressure; conflict resolution; anti-bullying. See it HERE!
6. Kindness: gratitude; generosity & giving; bucket filler system; random acts of kindness & projects. See it HERE!
7. Respect: integrity & honesty; appreciating differences; stereotyping. See it HERE!
8. Responsibility: decision making; identifying responsibilities; leadership. See it HERE!
Engaging and Meaningful Activities are included in EVERY UNIT!
- Thought Starters and Challenges
- Anchor Chart Discussions & brainstorming activities
- Card, board, and other games
- Role Play activities & scenario cards
- Sorting activities
- Reflection journals
- Calm Down Kit
- Brain breaks, yoga poses, & breathing strategies
- Mentor texts & writing activities
- Kindness Calendars
- Bulletin board kits
- Coloring posters
- Group and solo project ideas and templates
- Surveys and student self-assessments
- & so much more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guides (For every unit)!
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
What is mind+heart?
The mind+heart social emotional learning curriculum was designed to help teachers instruct children to develop emotional awareness, self-management, social skills, and more. The ultimate goal is for them to develop a healthy sense of self, positive peer relationships, and a respectful understanding of the world, that will them to success and happiness throughout their lives.
Kids will learn to self-regulate and demonstrate mindfulness, develop a “growth mindset”, maintain positive relationships, and be respectful, kind, and responsible citizens.
mind+heart includes a variety of thought-provoking lessons and discussion topics, community building ideas, and engaging activities to help build and maintain important social and emotional skills.
Children will have many opportunities to learn, practice, and develop through a variety of lessons and activities.
mind+heart loosely aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL, as well as other state SEL initiatives, which are research-based. It provides educators with an affordable and accessible option that is comprehensive and appropriate for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade elementary classrooms.
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for 3-5:
Looking for MORE great resources?
Popular Bundles by Proud to be Primary:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our FREE Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft