Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage older kids to build important$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS and activities that encourage older kids to build important social-emotional skills.
Teach children the most important social and emotional lessons in life when they need it the most with units and activities on self-awareness, self-regulation, growth mindset, social awareness, friendship, kindness, respect, and responsibility.
Want to build a peaceful classroom filled with respectful, confident, and kind kids that can build relationships and communicate effectively? Then this curriculum is for YOU!
This social-emotional development BUNDLE gives you an entire YEAR’S WORTH of SEL lessons (40+) and HUNDREDS of activities covering a ton of important social skills and emotional awareness topics all kids need to learn and practice.
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for a close-up look at the mind+heart SEL BUNDLE, the individual units included, and the variety of lessons and activities included ↑↑↑
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for grades 3-5 is available for a SPECIAL BUNDLE DISCOUNT.♥♥ SAVE $$$ off buying the units separately! The entire mind+heart curriculum is valued at $120 (each unit separately costs $15).
Resources included the PRINTABLE mind+heart SEL Bundle:
1. Self Awareness: identifying and communicating emotions; personality traits & personal strengths; role models. See it HERE!
2. Self-Management: self-regulation; mindfulness; handling difficult things; personal safety; impulse control. See it HERE!
3. Growth Mindset: fixed vs. growth mindset; the brain; self-efficacy & perseverance; goal setting. See it HERE!
4. Relationships: teacher-student relationships; communication skills; making and keeping friends; collaboration and teamwork. See it HERE!
5. Social Awareness: empathy; social cues & expectations; peer pressure; conflict resolution; anti-bullying. See it HERE!
6. Kindness: gratitude; generosity & giving; bucket filler system; random acts of kindness & projects. See it HERE!
7. Respect: integrity & honesty; appreciating differences; stereotyping. See it HERE!
8. Responsibility: decision making; identifying responsibilities; leadership. See it HERE!
Some of the engaging PRINTABLE SEL activities older kids will enjoy!
- Thought Starters and Challenges
- Anchor Chart Discussions & brainstorming activities
- Card, board, and other games
- Role Play activities & scenario cards
- Sorting activities
- Reflection journals
- Calm Down Kit
- Brain breaks, yoga poses, & breathing strategies
- Mentor texts & writing activities
- Kindness Calendars
- Bulletin board kits
- Coloring posters
- Group and solo project ideas and templates
- Surveys and student self-assessments
- & so much more!
♥♥Need digital activities to use online? The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 is available NOW at a HUGE discount! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
What is mind+heart?
The mind+heart social emotional learning curriculum was designed to help teachers instruct children to develop emotional awareness, self-management, social skills, and more. The ultimate goal is for them to develop a healthy sense of self, positive peer relationships, and a respectful understanding of the world, that will them to success and happiness throughout their lives.
Kids will learn to self-regulate and demonstrate mindfulness, develop a “growth mindset”, maintain positive relationships, and be respectful, kind, and responsible citizens.
mind+heart includes a variety of thought-provoking lessons and discussion topics, community building ideas, and engaging activities to help build and maintain important social and emotional skills.
Children will have many opportunities to learn, practice, and develop through a variety of lessons and activities.
mind+heart loosely aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL, as well as other state SEL initiatives, which are research-based. It provides educators with an affordable and accessible option that is comprehensive and appropriate for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade elementary classrooms.
Notes for Teachers:
Teachers are provided with lesson materials, instructions, and a layout that is simple and easy to implement. mind+heart is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when educators have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once or more a week. The format works well during morning or classroom meetings.
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for grades 3-5 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for 3-5:
Looking for MORE great resources?
Popular Bundles by Proud to be Primary:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
© Proud to be Primary