Also included in
- This bundle is a series of social emotional learning activity books written with healing in mind. Each book addresses real world problems children face on a daily basis. Through therapeutic art and writing exercises, kids can express their feelings and learn how to deal with those feelings in approp$40.00$60.00Save $20.00
- Get everything you need as an elementary school counselor in one HUGE bundle: Character Education, Red Ribbon Week, Parenting Newsletters, Responsive Services/Small Groups (Print-n-Go Activity Books), Guidance Lessons (Picture Book Videos)OVER 30 INSTANT DOWNLOADS (SAVE OVER $20 WHEN YOU BUY THE BUN$125.00$146.00Save $21.00
Divorce is a fact of life for many children today. It is nearly impossible for students to forget the stress of divorce when they walk through the doors of their classrooms. This engaging activity book was created to help students learn to handle the feelings the divorce has caused by teaching healthy coping strategies in order to build a positive self-image and promote academic excellence as they adjust to their new life. (Grades 2-6)
When parents call and ask for resources to help their child at home, this activity book is an ideal way to involve parents while their child works through their emotional crisis.
Read my blog post HERE to see how I use this activity book with my students.
This product is part of the 12 Set Activity Book BUNDLE Save $20!
- engaging drawings to capture children’s interest
- activities designed to help them foster healthy coping strategies to work through their overwhelming feelings of powerlessness
- exercises to help them find appropriate ways to deal with their feelings and develop a positive self-image as they adjust to their new family situation
- visual journaling and art therapy that help children focus on identifying the many feelings they may be experiencing and ways they can feel safe during a time of great change
FEEDBACK & FOLLOWERS
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT.
You can also follow me for the latest news of products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! ~Erainna
Pinterest: Counseling with HEART
Blog: Counseling with HEART