Social Emotional Spanish SEL feelings and emotions bell ringers martes de meme
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, Spanish class starters, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is a newer year of Para Empezar resource, with up-to-date Spanish culture, songs, and authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine clasPrice $29.99Original Price $35.94Save $5.95
This editable Google slide show includes 22 weekly bell ringer Spanish SEL check-ins or brain breaks for novice Spanish class. It was created for Spanish social-emotional learning, feelings, and emotions for early novice Spanish but could be adapted for all levels including middle school Exploratory Spanish, Spanish I, Spanish 2, and then Spanish 3 and Spanish 4 with added upper-level discussion. These Spanish SEL Check Ins could also be used as a positive way to start every class for distance, hybrid, or in-person learning (not just on Tuesday).
What is martes de meme SEL Check-In?
- ✅ Editable Google slide show with 22 slides to practice feelings and emotions
- ✅ Each slide has a picture meme on a scale of and questions in Spanish
- ✅ A social-emotional check-in using very basic novice Spanish
- ✅ A weekly bell ringer for Tuesday or a daily check-in and conversation starter
- ✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture and their well being
- ✅ Check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
- ✅ A prompt that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
- ✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
If you are looking for a way to check in on your students, as well as connect to build a positive classroom community while staying in Spanish, this resource is for you.
What other teachers say about these SEL Check-Ins
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It was a fun Do Now with students who have Spanish background (heritage, natives, or Spa 1+) - Alejandrina B.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for this collection that is perfect for check-ins! - Sarah W (9th-12th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is such a fun activity for class. Definitely gives us a laugh in the mornings. I love that it's editable! Also very relevant to what my district is doing (big focus on SEL skills). - Fun with Spanish (9th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A mis estudiantes les encanta los memes, algunos de ellos pensaban que no habían memes en espanol, lo uso antes de empezar la clase y lo puedo modificar, ya que lo empecé a usar ya casi al final del año escolar así que lo uso los viernes también! Excelente recurso! - Nury S (5th-7th grades)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase Para Empezar 21 for this resource, plus enough to start class every day for a school year.
You might also like these map Tuesday options
⭐️ 22 weeks of martes del mapa
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.