Also included in
- Now you have an entire year of social group lessons for your ENTIRE caseload for less money! These packets includes planners, teacher and parent letters, rules, handouts, guides to setting up social groups and 20 visual lessons for both elementary and your upper grades!This product contains both *So$34.00$40.00Save $6.00
- Finally, a bundle for your elementary school students that focuses on social language and pragmatics while also saving you money. Included in this bundle are:*Curriculum Based Social Language Assessments for Grades K-5 Aligned with CCSS to easily assess the social language needs of your students bas$42.00$50.00Save $8.00
An entire social group curriculum for a year! This huge 80 page packet includes everything from starting up your first social group to providing engaging and organized lessons (with all materials needed) for 20 sessions. Your students will be learning functional, real-life skills needed in order to be successful members of society.
This gigantic pack includes:
*List of additional helpful resources
*1 Social Group Planner
*2 Parent Permission Letters
*1 Teacher Letter
*1 Social Group Rules
*20 engaging lessons along with all materials, including real-life photographs
1. Listening with Your Entire Body
3. On-Topic vs. Off-Topic
5. Answering and Asking Questions
6. Giving Descriptions
7. Having Conversations
8. Nonverbal Language
9. Sarcasm/Tone of Voice
Making Friends Lessons
10. Empathy Part 1: Identifying Emotions
11. Empathy Part 2: Feeling Empathy
12. Personal Space
13. Being a Good Sport
14. Perspective Thinking
16. Determining Importance
17. Leaving Messages/Texts
18. Following Recipes
20. Persuasive Speeches
Give your students the skills to be successful. All the planning and creating for social group lessons has been done for you and they’ve been tried and proven on my own students. Teachers will be amazed and students will be saying they can’t wait for social group!
You can watch a video on this product HERE
***Download the preview for a free lesson from this packet!
Also part of a BUNDLE to save you money!
Looking for a way to assess social skills? Check out my Curriculum Based Social Language Assessments
*Now offering discount bulk licenses (districts buying more than 10 individual licenses)! Please email me at email@example.com to find out if your district qualifies and for more information.
Nicole Allison, is a speech language pathologist who currently works with preschool through high school students. She holds an MA and has presented at local, state, and national conventions on topics related to speech and language pathology. She loves creating engaging resources for students and saving busy SLPs time with data collection and assessment materials. Nicole is the author of the blog Speech Peeps™ where she shares activities and ideas. She lives in Ohio with her husband and 3 little ones.
I LOVE to hear from you!