Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$375.00$475.50Save $100.50
- Nurture your students' social-emotional learning (SEL) by helping them learn how to understand and manage their emotions, stress, and anxiety, teaching them how to make connections and build lasting relationships, and training them how to make healthy decisions. Distance Learning CompatibleThis reso$91.70$131.00Save $39.30
Learning how to build and sustain friendships is fundamental! Therefore, it is our responsibility, as teachers, to empower students with the tools needed to navigate social relationships, understand the value of friendship, and learn how to create a thriving life.
This resource is hosted on Google Drive™, featuring Google Slides™ edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom™. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
These lessons were created to help students navigate their social well-being and empower sustainable health and happiness. These activities are part of the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health.
- Lesson 1: Social Health: My Relationships
- Lesson 2: How to Be a Good Friend
- Lesson 3: Healthy Habits for Making Friends
- Lesson 4: Reviewing Social Health
- Lesson 5: Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships
- Lesson 6: Media Audit: Relationships
- Lesson 7: Advocating for Your Health
- Lesson 8: Social Health & Happiness
- Lesson 9: Social Life Satisfaction
- Lesson 10: Communication Skills for Relationships
- Lesson 11: Navigating Social Conflict
- No planning and minimal prep!
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching PowerPoints
- Student Worksheets - Come as PDFs and Google Slides.
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
- Intro to Health - Get it for free!
- Mental Health & Emotions
- Environmental Health
- Financial Health - How to Build Financial Literacy
- Intellectual Health
- Occupational Health - Career Exploration
- Physical Health & Nutrition Basics
- Spiritual Health - Understanding Values
- Sex Ed & Sexual Health
Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! - Use this bundle to Introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!