Social Justice Leaflet Mini-Research Project
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage reluctant readers with a contemporary and relevant book using this Internment by Samira Ahmed Novel Unit Bundle! Internment is the perfect book to hook any young adult reader into discussing contemporary issues. Grab this no prep Internment Unit Bundle today and get into the deep discussionsPrice $27.17Original Price $33.96Save $6.79
Engage your students with social justice issues with this Social Justice Leaflet Mini-Research Project! This digital and printable Social Justice Leaflet Mini-Research Project is designed to engage students with social justice issues and work on their research skills in a project that won't take weeks and weeks of time.
During this mini-research project, students will first learn about the group "The White Rose." The White Rose was a group of young people who used their words to fight the Nazi party. Together, they wrote and distributed leaflets to encourage the German people to resist Nazi leadership. Students will use this group as inspiration as they research and write a leaflet about a contemporary social injustice.
With both printable and digital resources, you use this project whether you're online, remote, or need a project that can be done both ways. A digital version of all student worksheets is provided. The rubric is provided in two formats: Google Doc for easy editing or Google Sheets for direct import into Google Classroom.
This Social Justice Leaflet Mini-Research Project works especially well while studying Samira Ahmed's Internment but can be a part of any social justice novel study or unit.
- Student Worksheets
- NON-EDITABLE Printable PDF
- EDITABLE Google Doc
- EDITABLE Google Doc
- EDITABLE Google Sheet
- EDITABLE Google Form
- Teacher Guide (Google Doc)
- Assignment (Google Doc)
- Student Worksheet Response Example (Non-editable PDF)
The whole resource (except answer keys) can be seen in the preview. Please look at the preview prior to purchase to ensure that this test will work for you and your students. Google Doc versions of the included worksheet may be formatted differently to better suit their digital nature but will include the same content.
- FREE Anticipation Guide for Internment
- Internment Introductory Lesson
- Internment Reading Questions
- Internment Quizzes
- Internment Reading Journal and Workbook
- Social Justice Analysis Graphic Organizer
- Black Lives Matter Social Justice Literature Circle
- Social Justice Speech Project
***This resource consists of non-editable PDFs and Google files within a Google Folder. In order to access your purchase, you will need to give Teachers Pay Teachers access to your Google Drive. Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of any answer keys, is included in the preview.