Social Justice! Stereotype and Race! Special Education
A small unit of lessons highlighting Stereotype and Race. An introduction for Special Education students into race, stereotype, and differences.
: Same, Same but Different by Jenny-Kostecki-Shaw
Youtube Read Aloud Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze11Q-S8-LA
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Same-But-Different-Jenny-Kostecki-Shaw/dp/0805089462/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=same+same+but+different+story&qid=1611271001&sr=8-1
- People can be the same or different: 2 vocabulary words and cards and 3 practice worksheets.
- Same, Same, and Different Read Aloud: Adapted Story Board and 2 story comprehension worksheets.
- Stereotype: 4 vocabulary words and cards and 3 practice worksheets.
- 4 Race/Racism Simple Stories
- 4 Race/Racism Adapted Books