Also included in
- Do you struggle with social skills groups? Is coming up with materials and goals difficult for you? I designed these social skills materials to get your social skills students started and keep them going strong all year!This starter pack bundle contains everything the SLP needs for social skills the$41.60$52.00Save $10.40
- ALL the materials that you need to implement September, October, and November Lesson plans (Year 1 only).20% off of individual purchases. This bundle includes many of my BEST SELLING products plus 7 free BONUS materials!⭐️ Note: September lesson plans and materials are intended for the first month of$102.20$127.75Save $25.55
- Now bundled! My best-selling informal assessments, screeners, and templates are together in one reduced price bundle!Click on each resource for more information, previews, and reviews!___________________________________________________________________ABOUT THE AUTHOR:Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I$72.00$90.00Save $18.00
Do you need to assess the social and pragmatic skills of higher functioning students at the K-5th grade levels?
Would you love to have an evaluation that literally wrote the report for you?
Then this informal assessment is PERFECT for you!
This is an informal (non-standardized) assessment. It should be used as one part within a broader array of tests when evaluating for autism spectrum disorder or other social language disorders.
This tool provides valuable information for developing baselines and creating goals including:
- story retelling
- inferring information from a story
- theory of mind
- feelings of others
- tone of voice
- social problem solving
- answering personal questions
- asking personal questions
- paralinguistic and pragmatic skills
The “Record Sheets” include text boxes. If using Adobe Reader (a free download), you can type directly into the sheets as you administer the informal assessment. The scores and strengths/weakness for each section will automatically be transferred to the Summary Sheet... almost completely writing your informal assessment report for you!
An easy and straightforward way to help with your social language assessments!
Looking for more informal assessments? Check out:
❤️ "This is the BEST product I have ever purchased! I have been looking for a way to monitor social skills, which is never easy, and this product is fantastic! It is also a great resource for presenting areas of social concern/growth at IEP meetings. I love that you even provided the report format! This is fast and easy to give, and gives some very meaningful information. It also can help to guide new social objectives, while giving you some baselines! Thank you so much. I highly recommend this product!"
❤️ "Oh my goodness, this is just what I was looking for! I've needed something fast instead of giving an entire test to check to see if a student would meet qualification guidelines! I LOVE that this has different sections than most of the standardized tests as well. I will be using this to supplement any of those assessments! THANK YOU!"
❤️ "I love, love, love your informal social language assessments. I own both of them. I am on an assessment team and I always use them as part of my pragmatic assessment. It is so easy to write goals using them. The Theory of Mind section is always so revealing and I like how you included Michele Garcia Winner's double interview. These informal social language assessments are my very favorite TPT purchase."
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I am a published researcher, adjunct professor, and national presenter with a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology. I have over 20 years of experience in empowering children, educators, and families. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me studying for my second doctorate degree (this time in education).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️