Also included in
- ✋ A social skills bundle for your elementary students that focuses on social language (topic maintenance, interrupting, conversation reciprocity) and pragmatics while saving you money! The products in the bundle contain social stories, fun activities AND editable components so you can individualize$29.25$32.50Save $3.25
- ➧✷This bundle of three products for topic maintenance has everything you need to teach topic maintenance skills, take the perspective of others when one isn't on topic, practice staying on topic, (including homework), write IEP and treatment goals and monitor progress using a rubric. These products$16.20$18.00Save $1.80
Looking for a seasonal and engaging on topic social language packet that has everything you will need to practice topic maintenance skills in elementary kids AND has editable components? This product includes real photographs of both light and dark-skinned children and the graphics and topics are engaging to school-aged children. These activities improve a child's ability to self-monitor their topic maintenance skills. This 68-page packet (non-editable pdf and editable power point) is packed with the following:
The non-editable pdf includes:
- 2 pages: A rubric for tracking progress in topic maintenance skills and a page of sample IEP or therapy goals for topic maintenance.
- 36 pages of Tally Sheets with colorful and engaging photographs (1 per page) for practicing on-topic conversations by talking about theme-specific (fall, winter, spring, summer, daily routines, and kid's favorites) pictures. Your students will learn to understand what it means to stay on topic when they practice with pictures. Suitable for readers and non-readers.
- 4 pages of select conversation tally sheets for readers (all black and white) and 2 options for black and white homework sheets,
- 1 page of color topic maintenance visuals.
Editable Powerpoint includes:
- 3 templates for tally sheets that can be individualized for your students in Powerpoint by adding text and your own images.
- 2 pages of directions.
Check out the preview pages with screenshots of all the pages in the packet. You will need a zip extractor to open this file. I use zip extractor from Chrome (free). If you wish to edit the editable templates, you will need Power point to edit.
Looking for no print digital social skills materials?
Only want the social story?
Looking for products to work on conversational skills with middle and high school students? You might like:
Don't forget! If you purchase this packet, leave feedback at my store and receive credits to redeem towards purchases at any TPT store.
ALL OF MY NEW PRODUCTS ARE HALF OFF FOR 48 HOURS FOLLOWING NEW RELEASE. CLICK ON THE GREEN FOLLOW BUTTON TO BE NOTIFIED OF NEW PRODUCTS AND FREEBIES!
FOLLOW ON Instagram!
FOLLOW ON Facebook!