This package is theme based, focusing on social media.
There are five papers:
1. "8 Dangers of Social Media We’re Not Willing to Admit" - A reading comprehension activity.
2. "5 Crazy Ways Social Media Is Changing Your Brain Right Now" - Activities based around a short YouTube documentary, with extension activities.
3. "The Snap Generation: A Guide to Snapchat’s History" - A further reading comprehension activity.
4. "Look Up" - Activities based around a spoken word video, by Gary Turk.
5. "Social Media in Our Lives" - Extension Activities based on social media use, including journal writing, the use of graph tools to delineate social media usage, plus a challenge to students to refrain from social media use for one day, and report back their experience.
(Documents are zipped - each one in both .doc and .pdf formats)