Also included in
- Teach, practice, and support social skills for elementary students with these task cards, lessons, worksheets, and social scripts for teaching positive social behaviors. SEL skills targeted include basic interactions, conversations, empathy, friendships, dealing with conflicts, and more. Teach thesePrice $49.00Original Price $72.00Save $23.00
- This MEGA bundle includes MANY resources that help teach social skills and increase positive behaviors while reducing challenging ones in the classroom. It includes social skills lessons, social skill task cards, social scripts and stories, behavior intervention plans, classroom reward coupons, lessPrice $94.00Original Price $134.00Save $40.00
Use these 100 task cards to highlight social scenarios and situations to teach social emotional skills. Your students can discuss and identify how they would solve each situation. The cards are organized into five different sets that target different situations: With friends, with family, in the classroom, at recess, and at lunch.
These cards are great for students with social difficulties and those who are rigid and might get "stuck" in their way of thinking. Use these task cards to allow students to discuss a variety of social situations and brainstorm for the best solutions to problems.
Digital and print versions are included for these task cards. The digital version includes individual prompts on each card for students to respond to.
Encourage Making Positive Choices
This document includes a "Task Card Discussion Questions" page that allows the teacher and/or the students to guide meaningful questions about each task card. Some of the questions include: "What is the problem in the situation?", "How might you feel?", "What are your options for how you could react?", and "What would be a good choice in this situation?". The questions focus on understanding the situation, considering the perspectives in the problem, considering options, and then making the most positive choice.
How to Use the Task Cards
The task cards can be used in guided small groups, as part of class discussions, or in partner discussion before sharing out with the larger group or class. Regular education teachers, special education teachers, and other support professionals could all benefit from using these task cards with their students. Possible answers are included to help students work as independently as possible.
Note that both color and black/white options are included.
Buy The Bundle and Save Over 20%!
Bundle includes over 350 pages focusing on teaching, discussing and practicing social skills. Includes 80 social skills task cards, social scripts, perspective-taking practice, social cue cards, and over 30 lessons with student worksheets.
Tips for Customers:
- If you have questions, please contact me through Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
- Please consider leaving feedback on this resource to receive TpT credits! I always strive for 5 stars and love hearing your feedback.
- Follow my store for notifications about new resources and freebies.
Disclaimer: These resources are for supplementary support/education purposes and are not a replacement for education or other necessary supports. Educators, parents, and others who utilize these materials are encouraged to seek out additional support, as needed.