Also included in
- Social skills group planning will be so much easier for SLPs using this bundle with a variety of social skill activities. It has multiple activities that will keep your students involved and learning while having fun! SO many social language skills are included!Getting Along Social Skills Activities$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
Discuss how unfriendly behaviors make people feel and the choices they have in these bullying situations: teasing, name-calling, physical differences, exclusion, and rumors. Build language and social skills while practicing perspective-taking for solving problems, explaining idioms and proverbs in context, or matching the idioms with their definitions - choose the skills you need to make individualizing easier.
***SAVE $$ with Social Language Skills Bundle***
1. Complete the informal pre/post assessment worksheets for perspective-taking skills.
2. Discuss the Anti-Bullying Strategy Poster.
3. Play the ‘Walk a Mile in My Shoes’ board game.
4. Discuss/play using the 18 emotions cards.
5. Summarize the situation and identify the feelings on the 2 response sheets.
6. Discuss/play using the 18 problem-solving question cards.
7. Answer the 18 problem-solving question cards orally or using the 2 response sheets.
8. Complete 5 worksheets to summarize each of the kids’ situations using perspective-taking skills.
9. Discuss/play using the 18 proverbs cards.
10. Match the proverbs to the situations. (3 worksheets.)
11. Explain how the proverbs relate to the problem orally or using the 2 response sheets.
12. Discuss/play using the 18 idiom cards and their definitions.
13. Write sentences using the 18 idioms on the 2 response sheets.
14. Play with or match the 18 idiom cards with their definition cards.
15. Complete 3 worksheets to match the idioms with their definitions and then with the correct child’s situation.
16. Discuss and complete 9 worksheets to review all of the skills from each problem situation.
17. Use the guidelines and answers keys to guide your discussions with students.
What are happy buyers saying?
+ "Really good at getting kids to think about things from another point of view."
+ "Great for anti-bullying week!"
+ "Great value! Lots of options."
+ "Great resource to help with perspective taking."
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: